Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Time to blog!!

Well...I WAS supposed to update last night since we had the ultrasound...but sadly...life gets in the way and some pregnant women get dang tired. YAWN!!

But...my wonderful IP's DID find out what they are having.......

In other news...Kent is gone to L.A. until Friday night (late.) Don't airlines know that pregnant women do not like to stay up late to pick up their husbands?? I mean really...11:30pm for a pick up time is really late for me!! SHEESH!! Yeah...it IS all about me!! Well...for right now anyways!! :)

So, remember how I do not like to spend money on clothing?? I think I mentioned it in a previous post...anyways...I am cheap (not easy) when it comes to buying new things for myself. I want everything at a discount...cause that's just the way I am. Well, shoes and pursed are no exception to the rule. I have a bugger of a time trying to find a purse that I really LOVE!! In reality...if I can find it second hand...I am happy!! (Thanks MOM!!) But...if I can buy it new, and on sale...then I am happy as well. To get to my point...I bought a purse on impulse today!! WOW!! That is SO NOT LIKE ME!!! I did buy it at Macy's...and it was 25% off...but I still paid real, honest to goodness money for it!! And I didn't even hem and haw about it!! I just said...this is the one....I am going to buy it!! I think Ashlyn was pretty surprised at me. She probably thinks I should be pregnant more often if I am going to be so free to spend real money on a purse!! Now granted...I did not buy a Coach purse...she would have fallen over dead...right then and there, had I done that. But the mere fact that it was purchased without hesitation matters...right??

Well....I guess that's it...I guess that's all I have to say for tonight.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Oh...and one more thing...they are having a sweet baby.....BOY!!! YAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You silly. You definitely peaked my interest on that one. How exciting! :)