Monday, August 4, 2008

A KABILLION reasons why I love my husband...

A KABILLION reasons why I love my husband…

Actually, I honestly don’t know just how many are in a KABILLION…but from my perspective..I would say a whole lot!!

There are many reasons why I love my husband..and I will name a few…don’t want anyone to get bored with the yada, yada, yada type list!!

The first and foremost reason that I love Kent…is that his love for me is absolutely real and unconditional. I have never met a man like Kent…actually; I may have “read” books about men like him in romance novels. However, I never thought that I would be living a romance novel.

There isn’t a day that goes by that he doesn’t say “l Love You” or something to that effect.

He wants to be with me…just because. To me…that’s pretty amazing!!

He constantly says that I am “hot!” I have to remind him that I am just warm…but he likes to see me as hot. WOW!!

He is SO dedicated to…well…everything. And his dedication does not wane when something new comes along. To this day...10 years after marrying him…he is still enraptured with wanting to backpack the Pacific Crest Trail. I admire that about him!!

He puts me and my feelings first, and does not hesitate to apologize when needed. I have actually “learned” to apologize from him…It is AMAZING!!

He is very protective of me…again...WOW!! If someone hurts my feelings, he will want to go and make the person who hurt my feelings apologize.

He has a work ethic that just won’t quit. (No pun intended!!)

He can diffuse a “break down” situation. (There are times that I can be a raging lunatic, and he can come home with a smile on his face, happy to see me… and there I am…stark raving mad with the world. And instead of him egging me on…he brings me a glass of wine and asks me “what can he do” with dinner or whatever.)

He loves Ashlyn and Michael as if they are his own…however, he will keep his distance when he needs to.

He let’s me know when he gets to work (when he bikes) and lets me know whey he leaves so that I don’t worry.

I could go on and on… but I am sure ya’ll would get pretty tired of my blogging. So, with that said...I will leave you with this…

Kent is an amazing man…and I love him with the absolute core of my heart. Thank you Kent for being you…and being in my life. You are a wonderful provider, and I probably don’t thank you enough for all you do…and the way you make me feel. My heart will always belong to you. A

No comments: