Saturday, November 22, 2008

Do you ever just ponder??

I think "ponder" is a funny word...so, while "pondering" the word "ponder" today, I decided to come up with a few other words to "ponder."

I saw this piece of flair on Facebook...so, I pondered it...

Why is "abbreviate" such a long word?

How do they get wildlife to cross at the designated areas? I mean, when it say's deer crossing, or elk crossing, is there a deer crossing guard saying you can only cross here? How bout duck x-ing...can't you just see the duck in his little crossing guard uniform?

Why is it when you get a wrong number...the phone is never busy? I mean, I dial the number, it rings, Joe answers...and I ask if Mary is there. He say's no...you have the wrong number. Every time that happens, I never get a busy signal. Weird!!

And one of my favorites....Why is there an "s" in LISP?

It's my birthday...and I can ponder if I want to!! :-D

No comments: