Monday, January 26, 2009

A beautiful day if I ever saw one!!

Yesterday (Sunday) we woke up to a dusting of snow here in Portland. And by 4pm...it was totally gone.
Today, the sky is a majestic blue...and not a cloud in the sky. However, it looks cold...so I don't think I will venture outside today.

I have a to-do list...wanna hear it?

#1- Laundry...I make it disappear, and like magic...it just reappears out of nowhere!! I swear, I should be a magician!! I think the headlines would read something like this..."This week only...(not really...it's every week of my life...) Andrea will make the laundry disappear...and it will instantly reappear!! Ta-Da!!" And BAM! There it is again. Blink...and it reappears!! Honestly, one would think we have 15 people living in this house for all the laundry we have. Nope...not 15...just 5...and a million dish towels!!

#2- Clean the bathroom...(Mine...not the kids...cause I don't wanna!!) How is it that I can clean the bathroom on Monday, and by the following Monday, the dust is thick upon the tile again? The hair bunnies are creeping under the cabinet...waiting to brush upon my uncovered foot at any moment?? I mean seriously...a week!! It's not like it's been 5 months since I have cleaned the bathroom...sheesh!! I wish the hair bunnies would go visit someone else's house...

#3-Think about Vacumming. Hmm...that's just what I will do to...THINK ABOUT IT!! :)

#4- Look up recipes for French Bread. (I made bread the other day...silly me...forgot to grease the baking pan...and well...guess what? It stuck. What a pain in the arse to clean!! It had good flavor but I am looking to try a different recipe...anyone have any good one's they can pass on??

#5- Contemplate a new hair cut. UGH!! I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago...and she did such a poor job. I can't stand to look at it. I hate shopping for a new hair dresser. And to think...I paid $$ for the cut and color...(I do like the color...the cut is just awful though!!) :( Poor me!!

#6- Laundry...I know I said this was #1...but guess what?? It has reappeared!!

OK...that's all for now. This list should get me to...oh...about 2pm...and it's almost noon now. Nah...who am I kidding...I can be done in an hour...then I might have a go at list #2!!

No comments: